Barbara Palvin On Life As A Victoria’s Secret Angel: It’s Not Just Work
The newest angel in the paradise of Victoria’s Secret, Barbara Palvin is very much aware of what it takes to maintain that model body. As she describes it, “Being a VS model is much more than just work. In fact, it becomes a lifestyle.”
The Hungarian beauty who recently got her wings works out four times a week (sometimes every day) and follows an eating plan that works best for her body. Being a shy person, the 25-year-old doesn’t go for group fitness classes, but she likes to shed some serious sweat with her personal fitness guide in her home country. During the days when Palvin is in New York, she hits the celebrity-approved gym Dogpound where she does weight and strength training.
The star admits that having a workout pal makes it more fun during intense training sessions. For a while, she used to exercise with her good friend Alexina Graham who also models for Victoria’s.
As for diet, Palvin prefers the 80/20 formula which means 80% of the week is all about healthy eating that includes fish, chicken, vegetables and the rest 20% is spared as cheat days. About those high calorie treats that she indulges once a week, she considers it like having a fun time which is always needed (we definitely like this thought!).
Palvin is currently dating actor Dylan Sprouse (oh yes, little Zack from The Suite Life of Zack & Cody is all grown up now and is very much in love!). Ever since the couple started sharing the same apartment, homemade dinners have become frequent, and both of them share the cooking task from time to time. Although Palvin is the one who cooks more often, at times when she is stressed, her adorable beau doesn’t mind making some soup with meat and greens for pampering the lady love. Sounds like relationship goals!
More in Physical Fitness
Celebrities Who Happily Dumped Their Diets
Ashley Graham We just adore Ashley for that badass attitude and the way she embraces her body the way it is....May 8, 2019
Here’s Why Carrie Ann Inaba Considers Her Health Problems A Blessing
A dancer and talk show host by profession, Carrie Ann Inaba has been a familiar name since the time of her...May 8, 2019
Viola Davis Speaks About Being Diagnosed As A Prediabetic
To see Viola Davis perform on screen is purely magical! Name an accolade that she doesn’t have in her bag, from...May 8, 2019
Prince Harry Spills The Beans On Sleep Deprivation & Bliss Of Becoming A Father
The wait is finally over, and the newest royal has marked his arrival in the world! Prince Harry has officially been...May 7, 2019
Kelly Clarkson On Hosting BBMAs While Struggling With Appendicitis
Ever since she appeared in the first ever season of American Idol, it has been all about climbing the ladder of...May 7, 2019
Pink Shares Her Painful Experience Of Suffering A Miscarriage As A Teenager
Singer and songwriter Alecia Moore whom we know as Pink recently came up with her latest album Hurts 2B Human which...May 7, 2019
Here’s Why Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Unfollowed The Royal Family On Instagram
The royal couple of Sussex already had a small following list on Instagram, and as if it wasn’t short enough, they...May 1, 2019
Kit Harington’s Favorite GoT Scene With Wife Rose Leslie Is Extremely ‘Bizarre’
Game of Thrones will always be special to all the cast members, but for Kit Harington, it holds special importance as...May 1, 2019
Brie Larson’s Captain Marvel Workout Is No Joke, Says Her Trainer
It’s not every day that an actress gets the chance to be cast as the leading female superhero in a Marvel...May 1, 2019